So, I'm still waiting on one of my photographers to give me photo's, but he's busy with other previous shoot bundles, so it might be a little longer before you guys see the rest of my Kyuubi photo's from Starved Rock.
and I had an awesome shoot and I've been waiting for those photo's somewhat impatiently, but I know the guy has other stuff he's gotta do first.
As for what I'm working on art-wise now, I'm working on a commission for my friend Jaxx and it's Sonic related. I'll be posting a cropped version of it up since he's going to print it on a yugioh dueling mat.
Finally, I'm still working on the Sonic genderbend
stuff. I'm having issues with dressing female Tails. And Sonic and Shadow sort of have similar outfits. Sort of. >_> So I'm not sure what to do there. I'm in the middle of drawing Soni-ko (Fem-Sonic) and Fem-Tails hi-fiving, so if anyone has any ideas of how to dress an 8 year old kit, lemme know. Also, Guy-Amy is sort of difficult to dress as well. Any ideas there would be appreciated.
Cosplay I'm working on and have Completed for 2015:Commander Lacus
(Gundam SEED Destiny)- Complete. Wig bought.Commander Lacus
(Gundam SEED)- Cut and surged. Jacket fabric not bought. GGO Kirito (Sword Art Online)
- Fabric has been decided, just need to buy it. Wig needed.Kimono Kyuubi
- Fabric has been decided, amount to be calculated.Secret Kyuubi
- Fabric amount to be calculated.Saber Lily's Armor
- Ahahaha, I have materials. Need to buy final wig. I have bought too many for it. -weeps-Aqua Repairs
- I cut out her arm armor again. That's as far as I got. Need to try Sharpie dying the wig one more time.Yona (Akatsuki no Yona)
- Fabric has been decided, amounts to be calculated. No wig.Megurine Luka
- Third re-make. Fabric bought.Steampunk Luka
- Repairing/fixing/redesigning parts.
Naruto is Over
And boy oh boy was that whole final chapter bs. I cried, and not because I was happy. I was crushed and disappointed over everything (It's taken me over a week to kind of recover mostly and not go into a rage or almost cry). Nothing in that chapter made me happy. At this point, I'm doing Joke Kyuubi because I'd already put a lot of planning into it, but otherwise, Kimono Kyuubi's being done to make my photographer happy, and because I'd always meant to re-design it. Otherwise, the other Kyuubi versions I'd planned on will never be made. The only thing from the Naruto franchise I will continue to keep up with is Rock Lee from this point on. I'm going to otherwise retire my (Fem) Naruto cosplay. And that's all I'm going to say about it.
On another note, I'm now reading Fairy Tail. -shrugs-